CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Burning Plastic

Definitely not the most pleasant smelling thing in the world, but what are you going to do? Today my task at the Internship was to laminate the all access passes for the Promoters for the upcoming Stellar Kart Tour. I did about 50 I do believe. Friday will be the band / touring personnel, and of course for us in the office :) Don't even know for sure yet if I'll be able to make it to a show (closest is 3 hours - boo!) but if I do ;)

We'll be doing the Kutless ones probably some time next week. I know I'll be able to see them, as they are playing about 45 minutes away in April. Sweet birthday present to me!

Tonight I'm off to see Through a Glass. Always a pleasure to attend one of their shows!

0 comments: