CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Evaluations

With certain courses this semester, I am forced to complete evaluations on my fellow group members, my professor and myself. And with everything else I have been struggling with lately, from friends to family, I really to re-evaluate those people I do have in my life.

I'm going to put some serious consideration into the relationships I have with various people in my life. Some have caused me nothing but heartache in recent months, and I can absolutely not deal with that anymore. I need to become a stronger person, and if that means limiting the people I let get close to me, then so be it.

And to all the guys out there - treat girls with respect. Don't play mind games with them or confuse them with your actions whether it be intentionally or unintentionally. Just think about it - would you want your mother or sister treated that way? Didn't think so.

0 comments: