CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Year, Come and Gone

Here we are, yet again. December 31st. And what do I have to do tonight? Absolutely nothing. My mom & stepdad are going out with my grandparents, who knows where my dad will be, and I'm all too uncool to spend New Year's with my friends these days. Oh whatever. I did recently purchase Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy ... maybe I'll start a marathon this afternoon.

I've had the pleasure of seeing all of my cousins together a few times since I've been home. Here is a picture from this past friday when we all took my grandparents out for lunch. (Danny is missing because he got really sick right before we left).



Friday night I got to see my love, Ian. I haven't seen him since August, and I swear he grows & gets so much smarter each time.



I guess that is all. Have a great new year!

0 comments: