CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Eve of Christmas Eve

I've been reading so many blogs lately, that I felt like I needed to start one on my own again. I've had a few here and there in the past, but maybe this one will stick. Maybe not. Whatever.



Anyways, its my 5th full day home for break, with only 14 full days left before I board a plane back to Tennessee. Someday, I wish Christmas would just be easy. But it never is. This morning my grandmother (Mom's side) was admitted to the hospital after not sleeping last night from pains in her back, side, arm and chest. They've ruled out heart attack but need more tests to really figure out what is wrong. I just pray she'll be home sometime tomorrow so Christmas Eve and Christmas Day can be like they've always been. I don't do change well for some reason...



Finally got my new macbook yesterday. I'm in love with it. And the Photobooth / iSight camera. Below is a picture of my Mom & I from earlier today. I really do miss her when I am at school.



0 comments: