CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mixed Emotions

Coming home now there are such mixed emotions it seems. I'm definitely excited to see my family after being gone for so long because I know they care and are excited to see me, and be able to do things with me when I'm home. I take for granted how lucky I am/was to grow up with all of my cousins in the same town, and to see them at every holiday and many times in between. Now that I might only see them 4-5 times a year, I try to make them count that much more.

As for my friends, I don't feel a sense of belonging with them anymore. It sucks, especially with friends I've known forever. It may seem like things haven't changed when you're gone ... but don't be fooled. They've changed and so have you. And it'll never be the same.

I have to keep telling myself that ... it'll never be the same.

0 comments: